Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Doggy album with Chelsea!








For those of you who have been with me on my blog for the past few years, you will remember my Doggy Album I created for our beloved Freedom. I decided to use the album for our new addition to our family....Chelsea! Doesn't she look SWEET in these pics? :)

 Chelsea requires a lot of attention these days. She was nine weeks old last Thursday and I can hardly believe tomorrow she will be ten weeks old. Growing up sooo fast too! She has already taken up a warm space in each of our hearts.
 I don't get many visitors to my blog anymore..but for my faithful friends who DO come to see me..I am most grateful! I LOVE  YOU and your visits too! Thank you! :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

oh so sweet and cute love the doggy album...bet Chelsea loved all the picture and attention...way to go Val.

Have a great week.

Big Hug

smiekeltje said...

What a great album for Chelsea. And it will be so nice to look later and see how she was when she was young. Great memory.
So once in a while you still do some scrapping, hey?
And of course I come to your blog, every time I see you have posted.
And it is nice if you come back posting from time to time to keep us posted on what is happening in your life.
In such way, the internet can be a wonderful thing to have LOL.
Have a fantastic weekend, greetings to everybody!
Huhs
Kyra

xashee's corner said...

thank you so much for your continued visits to me ol' blog, means so much to me. i too, have obviously slowed way down on the blog cuz of health issues with both, hubby and me. hasnt been ez but we're still hanging in.
your new puppy is precious and i sure hope your daughter is still creating those beautiful doll/statues, they were incredible pieces of art!
hugs to you, dear Valinda.