Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mama and Joe's wedding album







Mama asked me if I could please make her some layouts of  her wedding last year.I made her a heritage scrapbook a couple of years ago that has her previous two marriages ( she outlived both of them) and she wants to add Joe and her wedding to it. I thought it was a perfect time to use the Wedding Album I had created a while back. Most of the photos are from my camera...but the bottom layout of them lighting the candle is from my brother's camera.He is very serious about photography and thought to put a tripod behind them. Go Tom!! :)

Please continue to pray for Jimmy's leg. Still battling:) Hugs!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

wow ..what a beautiful job on the wedding book ...Val you are so talented and so full of love...th3ey will treasure this book always ...thank you for share...miss you on the card challenges.

Big hugs

smiekeltje said...

A beautiful wedding album for your mom!
And what a great memorie for all.
What a mess with Jimmy;s leg! Sending healing wishes across and I truly hope that soon the doctor's will be able to find the solution for it.
Stay calm, although that isn't easy, I know!
Hugs
Kyra