Thursday, January 23, 2014

And...another card.:)




  While I had the same papers etc out yesterday... I decided to use the second half of the background card stock to make another card.:) I covered another butterfly with glitter and then added it to the tag that was already mostly made. I did add A Golden Splendor wire edged ribbon to cover the center of the tag. I also used *part* of a Recollections element (seen in the bottom pic) I just cut out what I wanted ( seen to the right of the tag) and left the rest for another time. As you can see..I got a GREAT deal from Micheal's Craft Store on them. I got a handful.:) I made the corners using Fiskar's corner punch.Then added a gem to the center of each. Attached them using a small glue dot.

  As usual..the card looks much nicer in person.The colors are more distinct...but you get the idea..right?:)

  Thanks again for stopping in. I really enjoy your visits!!! Hugs!

Valinda

2 comments:

Judy said...

my friend is on a roll another card awesome and it is so beautiful ...love it Val. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing it is awesome.

hugs

smiekeltje said...

Cannot decide which card I like most LOL!
Thanks for your visit and words!
Must rush a bit now, still have to do the posting and a few things need to be done today.
Till next time for perhaps a bit more chit chat!
Hugs
Kyra