Saturday, March 02, 2013

Home repairs update.:)

                     Here's the finished look to the new tiles for our bathroom I LOVE IT!!!
           This is only a very small area that I took a pic of..just to show you the design in the tiles.:)

We are almost done with the whole room. Jim needs to remove the toilet,tile the floor under it and finish the edges of that side of the room. Just a very small area.:) I am VERY happy with the results so far and can hardly wait to see the whole room completed.YAY!!

Thanks for stopping in and commenting so I know you did.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Your bathroom looks gorgeous!
So when the last things have been done it is time to enjoy the room, so you should take a long warm bath, have some music playing, perhaps read a bit and have a great time!LOL.
Hug
Kyra

Judy said...

wow does that look good...like a new bathroom...awesome job ...agree when all done a room to soak and relax.
Have a good one my friend.

hugs