Thursday, January 24, 2013

I BELIEVE in DIVINE HEALING.Here is why!:)

I know in the past,that I have posted that I BELIEVE in DIVINE HEALING.I didn't go into any details and thought today I would do that.Not to boast on my part..but to give "GLORY" to my LORD!:)

 The first HEALING I received from the Lord was when I was very young.I was in Elementary school and had the "WORST" side ache.I remember going to the school clinic and they called my Mom to let her know.Mama took me to the Doctor and they confirmed that it was an appendicitis attack. That they(parents) needed to take me to the hospital.They prayed for me on the way and when we got to the hospital. The Doctors there couldn't find a thing wrong with me.I had been HEALED!

The next healing I remember is when I had a SEVERE sore throat. Worst one I can remember. Jim and our friend Peggy, who worked with Jim at the time in our subdivision building houses,had come home for lunch and I was watching a CHRISTIAN television program and on the program a word from the Lord was given.The lady said "Someone has a severe sore throat,worse than you have ever had and the Lord is healing you" I raised my hand and said, "That's me,I CLAIM it in the name of Jesus".I kid you NOT!! I was healed IMMEDIATELY!!:) I kept swallowing over and over again to make sure.LOL It was GONE! Praise the Lord!:)

Along this time when the Lord had been moving and teaching us...we were attending a small church. The Pastor had asked if anyone wanted to be healed. Jimmy who was probably about five,turned to me and said "I want to go ask the Lord to heal my finger" He had had a BIG wart on his pointer finger,right where the fingernail comes out of the skin... and it had hurt him.I took him forward to have prayer..and then it had slipped my mind..UNTIL...he came to me that week and showed me where he had scratched the  same finger on the upper part. As I was looking at the scratch..I glanced to look at the wart.IT WASN'T THERE! The only thing I saw was a pink circle of fresh skin where the wart had been!!! PRAISE THE LORD!

 The next part I am telling you..because it is a WITNESS...but it is also about the feminine menstrual cycle.Read at your own risk.LOL The bible even discusses that ..so I am not ashamed.:)

 I had been having MIGRAINE headaches for YEARS!! Every menstrual cycle!! I would roll on the floor and ask God to heal me every time.One day a few years ago I was rolling on the floor and asked God to have MERCY on me!! I was out of pain medicine and had asked Jim to go to the Pharmacy to get some for me.He walked down the stairs to go out the door..but when he got to the door..the Lord stopped him and told him to come back up and pray for me.He followed the DIRECTION of the Lord and did just that.IMMEDIATELY..I felt something come into my head and go through my body and back out of my right foot. I HAVE NOT had a Migraine headache since that day!!! Praise the Lord!

 Next..same as before..Menstrual cycle.:)

 Jim and I have been under the INSTRUCTION of the Lord for years and recently he has been dealing with us concerning his Kingdom.I truly believe he is a REWARDER to those who DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM!:)

 During these teachings he took us deeper into HIS knowledge.( The HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS) It is a walk that we had to DECIDE on.We DECIDED long ago to PRESS TOWARD the MARK for the PRIZE of the HIGH CALLING OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS. IT is a process of RENEWING your mind.:)

 I had a fibroid tumor(these are very hard..like a baseball) the size of an orange on my uterus.It was painful and had gotten to the point of hurting me whenever I would lay on my tummy or get up from a sitting position.It wasn't getting any better. One time during Jim and my time with the Lord.The Lord told me,through Jim,that I could have anything I wanted as a REWARD for DRAWING TO HIM. Jim and I discussed it for a few minutes and then we prayed and asked the Lord to heal the tumor.I didn't think about it until the next morning when I had started a menstrual cycle.One I had not had in over a YEAR!!  I was reminded of the tumor and it was GONE!!! I had a regular menstrual cycle and then NOTHING SINCE THAT TIME. The LORD had cleaned it out of my system!! Talk about working in MYSTERIOUS ways!!PRAISE THE LORD!:)

SO..YES I BELIEVE IN DIVINE HEALING AND HAVE VERY GOOD REASONS TO DO SO.:)


HUGE HUGS,
Valinda

1 comment:

Mrs. Miles said...

PRAISE THE LORD - thank you for your wonderful testimony and praise report. I too have been blessed and walk in the faith the Lord does indeed bless us with miracles, if only we open our eyes and call on HIM instead of trying to do things in our own steam.

Your blog post made my day, dear friend.

♥ Barb