Sunday, September 23, 2012

Christy's Latest Creation :)





This is Christy's latest creation. She has taken up crocheting and has gone WAY beyond anything I have ever tried. I use to make bedspreads and afghans,doilies, hot pads etc.but never attempted anything like this.:) I think it is ADORABLE. Here is what she said about it when she posted it on Facebook. "First ever crocheted bear :D. He's not perfect, and took FORever to finish, but i think he turned out really cute..( made from a written pattern)" She found the pattern on Pinterest...which has got to be the latest hit on the internet. Several friends and members of my family(Christy and some nieces) have joined and pinned LOTS of things from there.:)

I know I have not posted as often as I use to. Life has a way of taking over. KWIM? I do have more pics of our trip to the Smoky Mtns. and will post them as soon as I get them organized. My header is one of them.:)

I have gotten a couple awards from my friend Kyra and will need to post those too.:) Thank you so much Kyra for thinking of me. How SWEET of you!!:) 

Thanks so much for stopping in and I would LOVE to hear from you!! :)

Hugs,
Valinda

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Such a sweet little fella. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I have not posted as much as I like, I too have busy. Hugs, Nina

Mrs. Miles said...

GOODNESS, Christy is SOOOO talented. I have missed your posts dear friend.

Yep, Pinterest is addictive!

Looking forward to your next post.

♥ Barb