Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our Rainy Trip to Central Florida :)

There were police cars with their lights flashing on each side of the road to slow people down...Ya think? :)
This guy on a Motorcycle during this kind of weather? I couldn't believe it!! The smart ones were under the overpasses.:)
This truck must have slid on the water on the road because he hit the guard rail,messing it up and stopped here.
You could barely see the car in front of you and the ones in front of them were even harder to see. I asked Jim (with great emphasis).LOL ... to slow down and pointed out to him that you could only see the cars up ahead when they hit their brakes to slow down.
This was after the hard rain we had just come through. Here we go again.LOL


 

3 comments:

Judy said...

great picutre Val ...yes some people dont know how to drive stormy weather.

have a great day

hugs

smiekeltje said...

No fun at all to be on the road in this kind of weather.
Glad you arrived safely home.
Better to stay put if you can in this kind of rain LOL.
Have a lovely weekend,
Huhs
Kyra

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Valinda,

What AWFUL conditions to have to travel in. I'm so glad the Lord protected you along the way.

Looking forward to your next post - next time you do, even though I get you in my reader, which I never actually READ, just tell me OUT LOUD and smack me, ok???

Love you, dear friend,
Barb