Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day :)

Well..seems I got so busy on Father's Day that I only took four pics with my camera and they aren't worth posting.LOL  Jim and Jimmy worked really hard out in the yard for our cookout with the family.Jimmy mowed the yard and Jim weed eated and trimmed hedges and cleaned up the edges of the yard around the driveway etc.

There were 21 of us here Sunday afternoon.:) We had hamburgers and hotdogs and everyone except the kids (well ...they did bring their energy..hehe )  brought something to go with them. It is soo much easier that way than one person having to do it all.KWIM? We had bible study that evening after most of the family left to go home. Robby and family stayed late..because he didn't have to work the next day.:)

 It has been a really FULL week for me. Not only Father's Day but the week leading up to it. Seems a LOT of people were out shopping at the same time I was and the electric wheel chairs at the stores were already being used. (every store Christy and I went into on her days off) I had to walk everywhere I went and for my poor ankle..that isn't a good thing.:( It wasn't as bad as it could have been though. At least I could rest it while going from one store to the other.LOL This lasted for a few days shopping and going to the craft stores etc.Needless to say..when I got home from shopping ..I was pretty much useless.:) Talk about shopping til you drop!!LOL

  Thanks so much for stopping in. Would love it if you would leave a "howdy" for me.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

 

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Howdy Valinda!

It's been a pretty busy week for you, and no good idea to use your ankle so much! Naughty girl!
Glad the cookout was a success.
Here last week was too a it busy, with Jan back to working again, making accounts on internet with the agency, getting used to use that etc. But today and tomorrow he has his days off. And that is a good thing.
Have a wonderful day
Hug
Kyra

Judy said...

wow girl you are always so busy... but you did update us all so glad to see you online. Wow girl you and i need to get back to making some cards...maybe in to very near future we all can do a Mojo together...thanks for sharing

hugs