Sunday, February 05, 2012

Mojo Monday #226


YAY! I finally found time to make this weeks Mojo Monday card.:) It has been a really busy week so far. Christy took some days off of work for a mini vacation last week and then Jim took this weekend off too.:) The only reason I had time to do this card is because Jim has been working on computer stuff and I was able to get some time to myself to play with my scrapbook papers etc. It was fun to be able to do that again.:) My posts from here on out may be a bit spotty..but I will post as often as I can. Life is busy!:)

Credits:

Papers and sentiment :Colorbok Scrapbook page kits that I got from Tuesday Morning Store.

Butterfly cutout : "Elegant Butterfly" which I cut out on my Silhouette SD machine.

Fan shaped Border cutout : Flora Border by doodling debbie which I cut out on my Silhouette SD machine.

Border around square sentiment: Fiskars border punch

Pearls on Butterfly and the green gems are from the gems bag Christy gave to me a while back. I still have a bunch to play with.:)

Thanks for stopping in and please don't leave without saying Hi.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

6 comments:

Libby Streed said...

My youngest daughter and her friends would go "ga-ga" over this card. Its the perfect amount of pink and your embellishments give it the perfect combination of pretty, whimsy, and high-end appeal.

Samantha said...

WOW! GORGEOUS Valinda! That is such a pretty card! the butterfly is wonderful...I am so happy you found some time to craft and that your body also aloud for you to get some time in.
Thank you for stopping by and I truly hope you had a fabulous weekend.

smiekeltje said...

I love the butterfly!
Did you notice life can be busy even when you are doing not so many things LOL?!
How did we manage when we were much younger to do sooo much in a day? There was work, coming home there was making dinner, cleaning the house and still there was time left for enjoying some hobbies. meeting with friends etc. I suppose we had other priorities then, only, I can;t get them in mind anymore ROFL.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Kyra

Judy said...

awww what a come back ...girl you are so talented. What a beautiful soft card. I love it ...can wait to see this weeks creations...have a great week my friend.


hugs

Mrs. Miles said...

Oh MY Valinda...

Um did I see that butterfly ??? I don't recall it if I did, but I'd like to haha. I'll be putting a bug in your ear... no, not a real one silly! *snort* Well, if it would make you tell me where the butterfly is... but NO, you're my friend. Stop it already you're killing me. haha!

Ok, till we meet again, I lurve you sweet friend.

Barbs

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful Valinda, that butterfly is stunning. Love the colours you used.