Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mojo Monday 224


Finally!! I have another Mojo Monday card!!:) It took a while for me to get my mind made up about which papers to use. I decided since Valentine's Day is coming up..I would make a Valentine's card.Jim was so funny when he saw this one. He asked me who I was gonna give it to and then immediately said it had better be him since it says "you & me".LOL The stamp is from Studio G.
I don't have a credit for the papers since these were in a paper pack that the cover has disappeared on.:( The ribbon is one from a stash that evidently didn't have the company name written anywhere on it. That is weird!! It is a partially transparent velvet ribbon.The glitter ribbon is from Celebrate it and the Doily Floral ring I cut out on my Silhouette SD machine a while back and stored for future use. This is the future and I used it.LOL I will have to wait until I see it again in the cutting freebies ..cause I forgot where I got it. The decorative design at the top of the velvet ribbon is from a border design.I just cut off one of the designs and it seems to fit perfectly.:) I added a few gems here and there that I picked up from JoAnn's or Michael's during the holiday sales.:) I also got a small plate holder from Michael's to help display my cards for pics.:) This is the closest I could get to the true color of the card.Oh well!!LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by and please don't leave without letting me know you were here.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

6 comments:

Judy said...

love the card...love that you are back ...doing stuff with us...have missed you. Valentine for WHO ...couldn't be Jim. He is going to love it or whom ever gets it. Have a great evening my friend.

hugs and lots of them

Samantha said...

What a pleasant surprise! You were able to jin us this week...that is wonderful.
Your card is absolutely beautiful.

Hope you are having a good week!

Mrs. Miles said...

I was here, my friend, hahahahhaha!

I'm so glad you got to come and play with us all. Your card is bright and fun and full of love and I totally agree with Jim!!!hahha

I'll look forward to your next lovely creation!

Hugs,
Barb

Notes by Nina said...

Valinda, your card is beautiful. It is wonderful you were able to join in the crafting fun this week.

Kyra said...

I know myself, I will forget tomorrow, so I will do it now!
Happy Birthday, youngster!!!!!
Hope you will have a wonderful day, with perhaps a special made gift from Christy??????
Hugs
Kyra

Mrs. Miles said...

happy birthday to YOU
happy birthday to YOU
happy birthday to YOU
you LOOK like a GOOD FRIEND,
and you act like one too!

And thats why I love you so much.

Happy Day!

Love,
Barb
PS check my bloggie... for today Jan 28th