Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Mojo Monday #221 - Better late than never.:)



Whew!! I did it!!!! LOL This card took me several days to complete ..cause of my back trouble...but I finally got it done and am soo happy.:) I want to THANK YOU ALL for your well wishes and prayers and for your encouragement too..cause you are the BEST!!:) Thank you LORD for taking such great care of me and for sending such great friends to me!!!

The papers are from an open stock 4/$1.00 sale at Michael's Craft store. I also used a blue and a while card stock for a portion of the card.I made the yellow flower and the leaves out of cardstock and a decorative scissor. The glass butterfly is a light green which you can see better on the bottom pic.I got it from the dollar bin at Michael's before they raised their prices.hehe I used Fiskar's decorative corner punch for the sentiment area. It has a two sided punch so I used one side on the white and the other on the blue.The sentiment is from a clear set of stamps that somehow got the package cover thrown out..so I can't tell you who made it.:( Sorry..but some of these I had before I knew I would need the credits.KWIM? :)

Thanks for stopping in and please don't leave without saying Hi.:)


Hugs,
Valinda

3 comments:

Judy said...

hurray our girl did it ...way to go Val ...love the card and love having you back sharing your creations and ideas with us. Love how you have taken on the challenge of Barbs ...not that brave...I would be the one to stub my toe and have something to say about it. But I am so happy you are starting to get better with that back of yours ...believing the Lord for a total healing.
Have a great week my friend.

Hugs

Samantha said...

Yaaahhhhhhhh!
So happy to see you were finally feeling well enough to get in on some fun! :) I think it turned out wonderful and i love your flower...great job on that.
Well i hope your back gives you a break here soon.....and i don't mean literally :)
Hope you have a great rest of the week Val!

hugs

Notes by Nina said...

A card.. yahhh. A beautiful one at that, love your flower. Thank you for all your wonderful comments Valinda. Glad you are on the mend.