Monday, January 09, 2012

Jim's Birthday!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM:) I love you more than you can think or say ...forever!! :)

It's really funny how we have little competitions with each other. I will tell Jim I love him..then he tells me he loves me more. Well..one day..I told him I love him more ..to infinity and beyond,!! LOL He always comes back with something higher than I thought of...so one day..... I told him that I love him more than anything he can think or say....forever. I rest my case.LOL

Hope Jim feels better as the day goes.He is having sinus problems and not feeling very well at the moment.:(

* Oh..I wanted to tell you that Katie..at "Just so Scrappy" (link in side bar) is giving away one of her COOL kits..a day at a time for the next ten days. I LOVE Katie's designs...they are always soo FUN!! If interested..just click on her link and scroll down when you get to her blog.:) She also has brag book pages for the kits she has made in the past and if I am correct..the links are still available.:)

Thank you for stopping in and I hope you don't leave without letting me know you were here.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

2 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday to Jim ...happy Birthday to Jim...I know you will be getting spoiled today...your family loves you so...it is also our daughters b-day. So Jim have a special day and Val don't over do cause we want you up and creating for Mojo Monday on Tuesday...

lots of hugs

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Jim! I hope your sinuses let you enjoy your day. I know your family probably spoiled you rotten :)

Hope you all had a wonderful day!