Friday, December 23, 2011

Update !

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!! :)

Just thought I would pop in to wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

I am finally able to get around again..howbeit ...a little slower than usual...but it sure feels good to be able to get out of that bed and stand and sit for a while. Praise the Lord!! :)
I have had to have the kids and Jim help with getting presents for family and friends.It's been interesting to say the least.:) I have a couple of presents to wrap and Jim and I are planning on going to supper tonight and pick up his present from me. ( I wasn't able to shop for him).
Christy is making Christmas Eve dinner here tomorrow evening.Her very first turkey!! I am really looking forward to it.She has planned on making all the things she loves about the Christmas dinners I use to make before my back kept me from it. I can't wait!! :)
I sure hope you understand that this year I am not able to get cards etc to those of you who got them from me last year. I just wasn't able to catch up in time.:(
Well..Jim has breakfast ready for me..so I guess that's my cue to go.LOL

Merry CHRISTmas!!

Hugs,
Valinda

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry christmas Valinda! I hope it is a safe holiday season for you and your family as well, wishing you all nothing but the very best in the new year to come.

Big hug!

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

smiekeltje said...

Happy for you that you can get around again a bit!!
Just popped in to wish you and the whole family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.!
Enjoy the holiday to the full!!!!
Hugs
Kyra

Judy said...

Val you and Jim have the best CHRISTmas ever ...your family so loves you ...and they were honoured to help you where ever and when ever you needed their help ...that is what family and the love of the LOrd is all about. Love and miss your cards ...but I know you will be stronger in the New Year ...and then watch you go.
Have a great dinner ...Christy will do an awesome job.


Hugs and lots of love
from our family to yours