Thursday, December 08, 2011

Update :)

Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I am still taking it easy until my back gets back into shape. I really did a number on it this time around and it isn't happy about it at all! :) After about seven or more trips to the Chiropractor..my tailbone is still twisted enough to cause me to make scrunchy faces when getting up from a sitting position. YOWZA!!! It is better pain wise today though.YAY!!:)

Sorry I haven't visited your blogs as often as I use to before this happened...but I do plan to as my back heals a bit more.:) Thank you so much for being patient with me and for your SWEET comments too! LOVE when you visit me.:)

I dug into my hard drive and pulled out an old Christmas header and then went into the templates for blogger and tried several backgrounds and after many previews... this is the one that looked best..so this is it for now.:) It looks a lot better than leaving my fall colors up.LOL


Huge hugs to you ALL!

Valinda

4 comments:

Judy said...

Aww my friend ...you take it easy ...get that back healed. We all love you...and are praying for you.


Hugs and lots of love

Linda said...

Hi, very sorry to hear about your back. It's been a long time since I visited.
Please take it easy and don't go overdoing things. I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year...

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Valinda,

I'm still praying for you - it must be awful. Don't you worry about not visiting US, you get yourself well and we will drop in on you.

Miss you, Love you,
Barb

Samantha said...

So sorry to hear about your back! I hope you get feeling better soon...so you will be able to enjoy the holidays with your family.
Have missed your sweet comments....but would rather you take care of yourself first....your number one! :)

Take care
Hugs