Friday, November 11, 2011

Mojo Monday#214



I FINALLY got my Mojo Monday card made..plus a card for my Brother's 60th Birthday..which is today.I will show that one tomorrow.:) This card was made almost entirely from Recollections Holiday Tradition paper pad.Christy and I both used our 50% off coupons and we each got a pack!! LOVE those coupons!!! :) The only other things I used is a bow made from ribbon called...Make It Christmas ..that I got from Hobby Lobby this week.:) To make this card I just cut and pieced different papers and placed them where I wanted them. No Stamp needed this time around. All the extras were included in the paper pad. :) How COOL is that?

Well..That is about all I have time at the moment to post...cause I have a Big Birthday Party to go to in just a little over an hour. :)

Thanks for stopping in!!

Hugs,
Valinda

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

What a lovely Christmas card. Great job, Val!
Love the old fashion look of it. And the colour!
Have fun at the birthday party!
Hugs
Kyra

Judy said...

beautiful...awesome...wondrful ...this card is all these things. Way to go girl. Have a great weekend. Have lots of family time...birthday and Christy healing.

Hugs

Samantha said...

Absolutely gorgeous Valinda! Job well done it is beautiful.
So glad to see you were able to get a Mojo done.