Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mojo Monday #216


Here is this weeks Mojo Monday card. I think the sentiments just about cover it all.:)

The background paper and sentiments come from atd Christmas Party Premium Scrapbook kit.:) The snowflakes are cut outs from my Silhouette SD machine.I added glue and glitter to them and then a pop dot to make them raised up a little and then added a gem in the center of each one.The gems are from a bag of assorted gems that Christy gave to me a while back. The vertical reddish flag ...I first cut it out..then used decorative scissors along the top and bottom...then embossed with a snowflake embossing folder from Cuddle bug. It really looks a lot more festive in person.:) The snowflakes are actually white and not with a green tint. Oh well...at least you get the idea.LOL

Thanks for stopping in and please don't leave without saying hi.:)


Hugs,
Valinda

9 comments:

Judy said...

awww I love your card ...and the snow flakes look great ...you and Barb sure can make your machines do some fancy stuff that is so neat. And you are taking good care of your back. Have a great day my friend.

Hugs
Judy

smiekeltje said...

Lovely work again on that card. Perhaps one day I will try my hands on a card too LOL. I still have a lot of paper and stuff from the time I was making the scrapbooks about my family. Pity not to use that. Hmmm, where to find some time for it?? LOL
Take care of your back, BTW is it better than a few days ago?
Hope so.
Have a lovely day.
Kyra

krafting kelly said...

Such a cute card! I love all the fun colors. And thanks for visiting my blog!

Samantha said...

Beautiful card Valinda! Love the bright cheery colors. Great snow flakes to.
Well i am the only one behind this week but i'm hoping tonight to get mine done.
Hope you and Christy are doing well.

hugs

Mrs. Miles said...

I know them snowflakes are gorgeous!! Its so nice you are cutting away on your Sil!


What a great take on the sketch and so nice and colorful.


I am not sure if I commented back on Christy's box, sure I did but again, WOWZA. I bet she's working on one for you now haha!

Love, Barb

Kristina said...

Haha I just love the "no peeking"! I need to get me a stamp that says that. I love love love the bright colors and snowflakes - fab!!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
Please stop by and say hello!
xo Kristina
www.PearlGateway.com

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Valinda, love all the bright cheerfulness of it.

Jannidee said...

Valinda...Hi1 It's me, Jannidee, back from the dead and doing a little browsing of my old fav's! Love the card, you did a beautiful job!! When you get a minute could you please email me @ jannidee@gmail.com ? I would love to ask you a few questions about your machine!!

ChatterScene.com said...

I love the card!