Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mojo Monday #215


Here's my Mojo Monday card! Hope you like it.:) I used some different papers from the Recollections "Holiday Traditions" paper pack that I used on last weeks Mojo Monday card. The bow is from "Make It Christmas" and the sentiment stamp is from "Craft Smart". The gems are from the bag of assorted gems that Christy gave to me a while back.:)

Please stop by my friends blogs to see what they have been making.Such TALENT!! :)

  • Barb

  • Judy

  • Nina

  • Samantha


  • Hugs,
    Valinda

    4 comments:

    Samantha said...

    Well look at you go!! :)
    Beautiful Valinda! Great DP and what a beautiful bow.
    Great job!
    I am hoping to start mine now...had a vaccuum sales man here last night so he cut right into my time....Salesman...lol.
    I hope Christy is feeling better and i hope all is great with you as well.
    Well have a wonderful rest of the week and i will pop back in soon.

    Hugs

    smiekeltje said...

    Your card turned out so lovely! You are a talented lady!
    Hope allis going for the better with Christy?
    Have a great rest of the week.
    Hugs
    Kyra

    Judy said...

    awww you got it up ...your Mojo and it is Beautiful...I love it. Glad to see younhad sometime to be creative ..hope and pray Christy is doing ok ..and healing . Have a great week ...lots of hugs and love sent your way.

    hugs

    Notes by Nina said...

    I am so sorry I have been absent from commenting on your blog. Beautiful card, I love your bow. Hope Christy is doing well.