Monday, October 10, 2011

Thinking of You card.:)

This is NOT a Mojo Monday card...it's a "just because" card.:) Christy and I were playing around with some new Cuddlebug embossing folders yesterday.Micheal's had 50%off coupons.Gotta love them!:) Christy used my Studio G chalk to highlight the butterflies and I used some to highlight the flowers in the background paper. I put some gems I got from Micheal's in the place of the butterfly heads.:) I added a cute bow and a sentiment and called it finished. As usual..it looks a LOT better in person.:)
We..Jim,Christy and I had a rather busy weekend.Bible study Saturday evening with the kids...then Sunday afternoon..a trip to Micro Center (computer store) ..cause I needed some disks and printer ink..then we stopped at Captain D's for some fish and chips etc.mmmm:) Then we went to Micheal's while Jim went next door to Best Buy..then we went to Walmart to get a few things we were running out of ..then headed home and watched one of the movies Christy picked up from the Red Box at Walmart. After that I worked more on my card until it got late and I was about to fall asleep on my feet. Got up this morning..ate breakfast...got Jim off to work and finished this card.Whew!! Hope today is a little bit slower...cause I am not as young as I use to be.LOL
I am waiting for the Mojo Monday blog to give us the sketch for this week.Last I checked they still had last weeks up. I DO NOT guarantee I will get it done today though.Just saying.LOL

Thanks for stopping in and for letting me know you were here.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

4 comments:

Judy said...

wow love the card awesome job ...love the butterflies and how you colored them... way to go. Mojo Monday is here and can't wait to see your card...have a great day. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

hugs

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty Valinda. Love the soft pink.

smiekeltje said...

Oops, you had a real busy weekend! Doesn't look at all to ours, a few days ago LOL.
Isn't it nice to do shopping together with your hubby, for a part, then go each their own way, and go home together again?
LOL, we don;t need all the time our guys next to us when we go for some shopping. They have different ways and ideas about that, so it's most of the times better to do it separate, isn;t it?
Though, sometimes it's better Jan goes with me, because then I spend less money, LOL!
Have a great day
Hugs
Kyra

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Valinda,

Your card is so pretty - I'm like you that I have to dive into new things when I buy them or I sometimes set them aside and forget!

I love pink too, I don't play with it enough.

I'm starting a bible study this month too - perhaps we can compare notes.

Love ya,
Barb