Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mojo Monday #212


I finally got a chance to make my Mojo Monday card for this week.YAY! :) While Jim was watching the cable guy change our DirecTv boxes around etc..I played with this weeks sketch.:)

Credits:

Paper=atd cardstock
Punches=corner : EK Success ... Snowflake punch: No Name on it..just a patent #
Embossing=Snowflake embossing folder from Cuddlebug
Stamp=Reflections
Snowman=atd Under the Tree
Ribbons=Micheal's Craft Store
Gems= Christy's gift bag to me... and Reflections
Snowflakes= Cutouts from my Silhouette SD machine.

Thanks for stopping in and please don't leave without letting me know you were here.:) Thank you!

Hugs,
Valinda

7 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic. I love it, nice and bright.

Samantha said...

Love it! You did a wonderful job...very festive and such a cute snowman.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me such wonderful comments.
Hope life gets a little less busy for you :)

smiekeltje said...

Hello Val,
Lovely card again. Nice if guys are busy with something we are not sp good at, and we can leave them alone and do ourselves what we really like LOL.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet messages.
Take care, try to get just a bit less bus, get some rest once i a while ROFL.
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Kyra

Judy said...

awesome card...see you are keping your machine busy and creating. I love snowman and your guy is so cute ...glad to see we all got I Mojo's up. Thank you for always stopping by ...love it. Have a great my friend.

hugs

Kyra said...

Oh, I think I entered too quickly and my comment is gone, I think.
So I try to remember what I wrote, LOL
No Mojo Monday yet ????
Oh whatever, wanted to pop in to wish you all a happy Halloween!
Be careful riding your broomstick, tie yourself seriously, to be safe. And wave when perhaps you will pass my house. I will wave back! ROFL.
Hugs
Kyra

Judy said...

Where is my Valinda...??????

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Valinda

(waving at you from afar - both physically and because I'm soooo hyper busy all the time but you deserve better)

Your card is terrific - you always pull them off so nicely!

I hope your arm is rested enough to create something equally fab for this week.

Love,
Barb