Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mojo Monday #210




This is my card.:) I used some open stock papers from Micheal's and embossed the top and bottom paper pieces with my snowflakes CuddleBug embossing folder. I then tied the bow string (from Big Lots) around the top on the opposite side from what the sketch shows.(so I could hang a snowflake above the sentiment.) Then I cut some snowflakes out with my Silhouette SD and then glued and sprinkled white glitter on them. I used a wooden backed stamp that I got in the dollar bin at Micheal's and some blue chalk ink from Studio G for the sentiment. I tied a dangling snowflake to the string bow.( I think that was the hardest part of the card.LOL)

Thanks so much for stopping in and please don't leave without letting me know you were here.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

4 comments:

Judy said...

wow look at you go ...awesome card Val ..I love it ...and did I see Christy did one to...off to look at hers.

Hugs

Notes by Nina said...

Bluejean Christmas, love your card Valinda

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Anonymous said...

Love your card!