Thursday, October 13, 2011

Christy's Mojo Monday #210


Christy decided to join me again this week in Mojo Monday!! YAY!! The card above is hers and the card below ( previous Post) is mine. It's FUN to do this with someone you love.:) Christy found a GORGEOUS paper stack from.. DCWV named "Four Seasons". The middle paper on her card is all glittery.:) She used CuddleBug embossing folders on the top paper piece and the third(red) one. She used Tim Holtz "Alterations on the Edge" die cut for the ruffled edge. The ribbon is from Micheal's. She used one of my Christmas wooden stamps from Micheal's dollar bin for the sentiment. I just LOVE how this turned out!! She is soo talented!! Even if I do say so myself!!:)
Please take time to leave a sweet comment for Christy. I tried to get her to post this on HER blog..but she said her blog is a mess..and to put it on mine.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

4 comments:

Judy said...

wow Christy awesome card I love it you and your mom creating together that is so awesome ...


hugs

Samantha said...

Wow! You both did a wonderful job on your cards. I am so glad your daughter has joined you once again...and probably so fun to have a partner to craft with.
Well i will be looking forward to two next week :) Lol

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice Christy, great colours.

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena