Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christy's Domino Pendants :)

I asked Christy if I could post her latest project on my blog.She said it would be okay with her.So..here it is.:) She is making Domino Pendants!! This is a box of Domino's that she got from Jim's store the other day.It has a set of thick domino's and is in it's own pretty wooden box. Christy collects boxes ,Jewelry boxes etc and when she saw this one at Jim's store..she couldn't resist it...cause it had the domino's AND the pretty box too.:)

This pendant ..she decorated the flower using a sticker and Sakura Glaze Gel Pens and the background she designed using Ranger Alcohol Inks.

This one she decorated using Stickers, Sakura Glaze Pens, Pigment markers and Slick Writer markers. She covered the top with a crackle medium with black paint and then wiped it off ..leaving the ink in the cracks. There is a glare from the camera on the top part of this one...but in person..it is as pretty as the bottom part.:)

This one she used stickers, Sakura glaze pens and black pigment marker.

This one she used the same products as the above but covered it with the Diamond Glaze to finish it off.:)

A couple of them she used a stamp on it and then painted them. They are the butterfly and the lady bug. ( you can see them in the box ) :)

Aren't these SOOO PRETTY?:) Hope I get at least one of them this Christmas.:)

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment for Christy if you don't mind.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

7 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I told one of you that the pendants were made using Polymer clay.I was wrong.LOL

Judy said...

Ok I pick the dragon fly ones ...did you need my address Christy...they are beautiful awesome job...your mom is so proud of you. Val she is so talented ...like her mom. Have a great day girl. And thanks for stopping by ...and yes I did get my Mojo card up ...and it is only Tuesday.

hugs

Samantha said...

Those are beautiful! all though i'm not sure i understand how she made them...but they are very beautiful.
Your daughter amazes me...she has so many talents...it's very cool.

Great job Christy!

smiekeltje said...

Oh Val, christy did an excellent job on those pendants! Hey Christy, don;t forget your mom with Christmas, she likes those pendants LOL!
Val, I have an award for you on my blog!
Now must rush on to let others know too there is an award waiting.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Kyra

Mrs. Miles said...

OH my Gracious - these are AMAZING. What a true talent you've been blessed with Christy - absolutely stunning.

Valinda, thanks for sharing - they are incredible, you must be so proud!

Love, Barb

mudra tv said...

Beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a mudra.. thanks and God bless.. by pR

choice said...

I've been searching around for some good company blogs and this is one of the best articles I have found. So thanks and I hope you do an update on this subject.
by pR