Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another Mojo Monday #210


I really LOVED this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch and decided to make another one.:) I didn't use the string in this one...but I might when I figure out which one I want to use. The colors are really brighter and more colorful in person.:)
Well..Christy is off today and Micheal's has a 20% off sale for just about anything in the store. Guess where we are going?LOL Christy told me the other day that she is a GOLD member there...cause she spends so much time there and buying supplies etc.hehe She asked me if I was one and I had to tell her no.I shop cheap.LOL

Papers=atd Under the Tree.
Gems= Micheal's Dollar bin
Square with Santa= atd Christmas Party kit.

Thanks for stopping in and please let me know you have been here.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

1 comment:

Judy said...

awww...this card is so cute ...I love it ...way to go Val. Well here we are again Mojo MOnday....can't wait to see what you created.

Hugs and piles of love my friend