Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sleepy Time Layout :)



Gaye's ADORABLE kit!! I LOVE IT!! :) You can get it from her store..
  • HERE
  • ...or visit her blog
  • HERE
  • ...

    Here is the layout I made using
  • Gaye's
  • COOL designs. I thought of the ZZZZZander (which is short for Alexzander ..which is his name..and what we all call him.) ..at the last minute and just HAD to match her letters the best I could..using her paper and then a border around the edges. I am really happy with the way this turned out.It's SOOO easy when you have practically everything else done for you.:) Thank you Gaye for making such CUTE kits for us.!!!


    Thank you for stopping in and please don't leave without letting me know you were here.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    3 comments:

    Judy said...

    awww...so cute ...yes Gaye does beuatiful kits her andn Kim are very talented ladies. Hope your week has been full of fun stuff...

    hugs

    GSCreations said...

    WOW Valinda, that is a beautiful layout you have created there, I just love how you matched the type too!! Gorgeously put together!!

    smiekeltje said...

    He's so sute in this layout, Alexander!
    Have to be quick today, was up a bit later than usual(great sleep, yeah)and want to do a quick postinf and than go out in this beautiful weather.
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs
    Kyra