Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mojo Monday # 208





I am going to start making Christmas and Winter cards. Those are my Favorites.:)

Credits:

Most everything came from atd Scrapbook Pad - Bloc de Recortes Tabletye De D'ecoupures

The gems are Micheal's Rhinestones.

I added the glitter around the edges of the trees...and embossed the upper left and lower right card stock paper with a snowflake design from Cuddlebug.Christy inked it for me so the snowflakes would show up better.I am LOVIN that technique.:)

Thanks so much for looking.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

3 comments:

Judy said...

oh my so beautiful....love the card way to go girl. Yes I need to start with Xmas cards to ...that season seems to be coming along. See I sent the award back to you girl ...thanks for your comments and encouragement.


hugs

Samantha said...

Your card is beautiful Valinda!
Great job....and lots of little details.
Christmas cards use to be all that i made and now i can't even get one together....good thing i have lots of time.
Well looking forward to seeing more of your Christmas cards.

Hugs

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice Valinda, you do Christmas card fabulously :)