Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Barb (Mrs.Miles)!!



Today is my dear friend Barb's
  • Mrs.Miles
  • birthday. This is the fastest way I know how to get a card to her today.:) It's a digital card using ADB designs Daybreak mini kit. and a button from K-Josscraps Daybreak mini kit. The font is Amazone BT. The top pic is the outside cover of the card and the bottom is the inside which conveys Jim and my wishes for a WONDERFUL day for her!!:) Please take a minute to go wish her a Happy Birthday by clicking on the link!! Thanks!!:)


    To Barb..

    Huge hugs and LOTS of love,
    Valinda :*)=kiss on the cheek!!

    4 comments:

    Samantha said...

    Beautiful job Valinda! I'm sure you put a smile on her face!

    Sorry it has been so long since my last visit. Hope all is well.

    hugs

    smiekeltje said...

    Lovely card and lovely wish inside!
    Have a wonderful weekend, (without any organizing??? LOL)
    Thanks for your visit and comment. Good thing I suppose we are not on MSN for a chat, because we would loose lots of time, ROFL!!!
    Hugs
    Kyra

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda,

    THANK YOU my sweet friend. I'm overwhelmed. I love you so much, you've been a faithful friend for as long as I've had my blog, what 100 years you think? LOL

    I will catch up with you in a chat and send you an animated Muah!

    Hope you have a happy day, folks taking me shopping AGAIN. Good thing they gave me fun-money for my birthday. Woot!

    Love you
    Barb

    Notes by Nina said...

    Valinda, Barb would have been soo pleased with this card. It is beautiful.