Thursday, September 22, 2011

Christy's New Box :) LOVE IT!!




Christy made another box!! Isn't it GORGEOUS? She LOVES the paper she used and wanted to make something special out of it. I tried really hard to have her put it on display with my stuff..but no go. LOL I told her she could line the drawer with felt or velvet and make one of her handmade pendants for me and give it to me for Christmas.:) Don't you just love those feet and drawer handle? SOO COOL!!

Thanks for stopping in!!! Please don't leave without letting me know you were here.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

6 comments:

Judy said...

wow Christy ...did your mom give you my address ...I agree with Mom great christmas present for some one ...like Mom. Wow Val you must be so proud ...she is so talented like you. Have a great my friend.

hugs

Mrs. Miles said...

I don't know what to say, Valinda, this box is stunning! I see Christy is like me, her art is boundless and every single thing she sees is an inspiration.

Wonderful, and thanks for sharing - I always love to come see!

I will catch up to you soon!

Love, Barb

Samantha said...

Wow! That is beautiful! and i know i have said this a ton of times but Christy really is talented in so many ways.

Thank you so much for stopping in at my blog i know it had been a while but i lost my creative drive. Glad to have it back hopefully :)
Well i hope you have a wonderful weekend & i will check back soon.

Hugs

smiekeltje said...

Oh the paper is gorgeaous as well as the feet and handle.
She is, as I said often, a very talented lady!
You are right to ask her a handmade Christmaspresent, LOL.
Have a fantastic weekend
Hugs
Kyra

xashee's corner said...

your daughter is so talented!! i absolutely love the box AND her sketches, well, i would use them on cards, that's how good they are! :) anyways, i popped over here to just say thank YOU to you, for being my only friend. big long tight hugs to you, my dear Val & thank YOU for hanging in there with me thru all the crap! H U G S!!

Notes by Nina said...

That is stunning, I agree the paper is fabulous. Fantastic creativity.