Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mojo Monday #203




Well..I finally got a card done for Mojo Monday.YAY! It really does look better than the pic shows.It's much brighter and the colors are soo pretty.:) I can't tell you what paper I used..because they were from my stash that had no info on them. The background scallops I made from Fiskar's punches. The little flowers with the gems I made using a flower punch from The Paper Studio.The stamp is from Studio G clear stamps...got them at Micheal's along with the pink dotted ribbon.The butterfly is from Dollar Tree.The circle scallop (with the sentiment on it)..I made using my new Silhouette SD machine.I FINALLY had some time to play with it.

Jim and I spent some time this evening learning and trying out a few things. I now have a couple of pages worth of circle scallops...and have been able to cut out some of the CUTE elements I have collected through the last few years.No..I did not cause my new machine to smoke from over work.LOL Just tried a few things to see how to set the system up to cut them out for me.:) I think once I learn ALL it can do ..I am really gonna LOVE it!!

Thanks for stopping in and please don't leave without saying hi.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

4 comments:

Judy said...

aww my friend thank you for stopping by...hurray you got your card up and it is beautiful...I love it ...and you got to use your new machine ...that is so neat ...you and Jim have fun that new toy I know we are going to see some awesome creations came alive.

Hugs

Samantha said...

YaHH! what a nice surprise! Your card looks beautiful and i love your butterfly.
Glad to see you were feeling a bit better and had sometime to play.

Hope you have a great rest of the week and i look forward to seeing some more creations with your machine.

Hugs

smiekeltje said...

Hoorray for the playing time at the new machine! And good to hear you were feeling a little bit better, good enough to make a new card. And that is a lovely job again Love to see the little flowers and the butterfly is beautiful! Be careful to keep control over your new machine LOL! Who knows, may be Jim will grow to like it sooo much that he will start making cards too ROFL!
Be careful with your back, take enough rest!
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Kyra

Nadine said...

gorgeous card and one lovely butterfly!