Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mojo Monday #201



Well..it's not the best card I have ever made..but at least I have one.LOL Don't you just love those embellishments that are already made for you? They sure come in handy when you are in a rush.:)

Papers= ki Memories Designer paper pad and DCWV the Spring Stack
Ribbon = Micheal's value ribbon
Tag = Studio 18 Dimensional Stickers
Flower =Dollar Tree
Smiley Button= Big Lots or Micheal's.Don't remember which.:)

Thanks for stopping in and please don't leave without saying Hi.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

5 comments:

Mrs. Miles said...

Oh Gracious Valinda,

your card is wonderful! You captured the sketch perfectly - and I say that most times ready-made is great! It allows you to make a card even when you are not on stay-cation like me. Even with this I still find it hard to allow myself just to create, have all sorts of responsibilities tugging at me, but I'm just going to ignore them and have a create-fest!

Honestly you have a natural talent with bringing things together, all your cards are lovely.

I'll be looking for you online.

♥ Barb

Judy said...

love the card Valinda it is awesome...yes ready made is awesome ...I hope to post a card maybe two to get caught up ...just got back from a holiday...love the pictures of the Aquarium ...that must of been a great time. Awesome $2.00 sell and it looks like you did great. Wish we had that here...well I best see if I can created a Mojo card....
Have a great week ...


hugs

Samantha said...

Great job Valinda! It is so cheery and love all of the colors.
Your putting me to shame this week...lol.
Glad you were able to get a card done and it looks fabulous :)

Hugs

Lisa said...

Fun card Valinda...bright and cheerful. Love the little smiley face bling!

Best Kept Memories said...

These are so cute! I used to make paper cards. I just don't seem to have time anymore. You visited my site for the blogtran. I have fixed my link to be the proper download code! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, Dina
www.dinaskeptmemories.blogspot.com
www.digisisters.com