Monday, July 25, 2011

$2.00 sale at Big Lots






I love a sale!!!:) Christy and I went to Big Lots first today and we got quite a few things for only $2.00 a piece... including Ocean Spray Cranberry juice 64 oz size.:) I got four and they are the ones with a September sell by date on them. You have to watch and make sure the dates are on them cause there were quite a few that the dates had mysteriously disappeared on. Just sayin! :)
Christy has one more day of her vacation left after today. It's been really great to have both Jim and Christy off at the same time.Jim had to go back to work today though.:( Guess it will be back to the old grind after tomorrow ... Hey ...Jim is off again on Wednesday!!! COOL! :)
Thanks for stopping in!! I love your visits!:)

Hugs ,
Valinda

4 comments:

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Valinda,

Well look at your bargains! Squeeee! can't wait to see what you create with these - something lovely I am certain.

Missing your mojo-ing for sure.

I hope you and Jim have a good wednesday off together and give Christy a hug for me just because, ok? I STILL have not got your pkg in the mail yet, I'm sooooo bad. I WILL I will! (ha, its growing too!)

Love you,
Barb

Samantha said...

Wow you lucky lady! looks like you have some more amazing items for those Mojo cards....which by the way i am missing. But hey who i am to speak i can't seem to get one together lately as well.
Your were absolutely right the summer comes and it's hard to stay inside...ecspecially when you have a 2 year old the loves to be outside.
Well i hope you have a wonderful week!

smiekeltje said...

I love sales too!!! ROFL. But you're right to look carefully at the date on it.
Always must keep strong at sales, hahahaha. And sometimes I manage NOT to buy anything, good girl!
Have a wonderful day and tomorrow too when Jim is off work.
Hugs
Kyra

Notes by Nina said...

Hi Valinda,

I apologize for not stopping by recently. Those bargains look fabulous. Have fun making wonderful things with them.

Nina