Saturday, June 04, 2011



Whew!! The hurrier I go the behinder I get.LOL Better late than never..but then..I am not REALLY late...just a bit delayed.:) I made another card but didn't like it..so started another one I like a lot better.:) This is it!! I didn't have any idea when I first started this that I was going to use the smiley ribbon and the smiley element in the center of the flower...but it just came together and went with the word art.:) Sorry about the quality of the photo.Guess that's just the way it's gonna be until I can figure out what I am doing wrong.:)

The light striped papers are from GCD Studios..Rose Colored Glasses Collection.The dotted one is from an open stock paper at Micheal's Craft Store. I got the"Special Value" smiley ribbon from Micheal's too.The dimensional Sticker in the center is from Mary Engelbreit. Those are soo CUTE!!:)

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you'll say Hi before you leave.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

3 comments:

Aly said...

This is a beautiful card. YOu recently stopped my blog on the Blog Train. You were one of very few that said thank you. Because appreciation is very welcome in this day and age I wanted to send you a little extra thank you GC. If you want to email me at aly @ TrumanStudio (dot) com I will email you a little something.

Aly, Truman Studio

Judy said...

Oh I love your card ...way to go girl...still trying to get into gear ...hope maybe tomorrow ...just before the new layout comes out . Have a great Sunday...

hugs

Samantha said...

Great job on your card Val! the smiley faces are cute for sure and well smileys can always brighten up any card :)
Glad you were able to find time last week to make a Mojo... I always look forward to seeing your Mojo's.
As always thank you so much for always stopping by and leaving me such wonderful comments....for sure i would let you borrow a mojo :)
Looking forward to seeing this weeks Mojo and hope you are having a wonderful day!
Congrats on your new Great Niece!

Hugs