Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Moj Monday #196 -Catching up.:)



Okay...I know I missed this last weeks Mojo Monday card on the due date..but better late than never. That's my story and I am sticking to it.LOL I don't know if I will have time to do week before lasts and this weeks.Jim came home from work sick today.:( Light headed and upset tummy. I think he has what I had a couple of weeks ago.It only felt better when I would eat. Hey..if you have to be sick..that is the kind to get.LOL

I have had this set of Winnie the Pooh Disney stickers for quite a while now and have been trying to find something to use them on. I got these for one dollar at The Dollar Tree. The flower is from there too.I just folded a couple in half and put a clip I had gotten from a set at Staples on it. Instead of clipping it to the card..I clipped it to the flower and used a couple of big glue dots to hold it onto the card...so you could actually open it and read what's inside.:) The papers ..I think are from sbw Scrapbook Wizard Mega Pack. Don't hold me to that though.LOL The tag is from Walmart . and I wrote "Sweeter than honey " on it myself.:)

Thanks for stopping in and please don't leave without saying hi.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

4 comments:

Judy said...

awww...Winnie the Pooh ...everyone loves him. Late is better than never...like you least we get them there. Aww take care of the man of yours ...I know you will spoil and feed him what he needs ...have a great day.

lots of hugs

Notes by Nina said...

This is sooo cute. I love Winnie, you did such a great job with this card. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I love your visits :)

Mrs. Miles said...

How refreshing to see a nice sweet Pooh card amidst all the serious looking ones I've been seeing. Love the bright colors and sweet sentiment. I think you should give this to yourself from me haha!

i ♥ u

Barb

Samantha said...

Oh my...that is sooo cute. Great job and so nice to see a Mojo up on your blog. Have missed seeing some of your wonderful creations.

Great job Valinda!

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments they always put a smile on my face.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs