Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Big Shanty Layouts :)



I found a newspaper article about Leon Thomas's (the star of Nicelodeon's hit show...Victorious) visit to our town during the Big Shanty Festival. Click on pic to read article.:) My grand daughters were SOOOO excited when they found out he was there.:) They just HAD to get a pic of themselves with him. I on the other hand..had to ask who he was and why were they so excited to see him...because I don't normally watch Nickelodeon when I don't have children around.hehe

I used LilyBelle's train kits from 2009 and 2010 again.Her kits were perfect for these layouts..since the Big Shanty is the name of the train that our town celebrates every year.:) I was asked if LilyBelle's train kits were still available and I don't think they are as of a month or so ago. Design Pirates had been at their business again..and LilyBelle took all the links to her lovely free kits down. So sad.:( Last I heard she is trying to figure out how to be able to continue with the freebies without the Pirates grabbing them up as fast as they can.

Thanks for stopping by and please don't leave without saying hi.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

I would to have to ask to about this star at Nickolodean. We have it here too, but I never watch it, hahaha.
I think they call that the generation-gap, LOL.
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Kyra

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful layouts :)