Monday, May 02, 2011

Mojo Monday #189



Yay..I got it done.:) Christy helped me with the suggestion of the staples and even put the two on the left side in herself.:) Thanks Christy!! I made the paper flowers a while back and then cut out the tag from a template.The "Love" is from a stamp in the dollar bin at Micheal's. I have soo many papers that the covers have been torn off of...so I can't give proper credit for them. Sorry.:( If I had known I was gonna start doing the Mojo Monday ..I prolly would have made sure to keep them for the credits.:) I used a brown ink pad (Stamp Craft) to stain the string.
I still don't have a light box to take the pics with so this is as close as I could get to the real thing by using my Photo Impact Paint program. It sure looks a lot better in person.:)

Thanks for stopping by and if you have time..scroll down to see what Jim did yesterday.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

6 comments:

Judy said...

awesome girl you did it ...I am impressed ...ok I will try and have my card up be tonight...by midnight if I am lucky . Love those flowers ...awesome job creating them.

hugs

Mrs. Miles said...

Oh LALA, what a gorgeous card Valinda! Your flowers are exceptional. This was a very interesting sketch I thought.

Ummm... can you and Jim come and visit and can he bring his toolbox too? *snort* One day ONE day. What a gifted husband you have as well!

Love,
Barb

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful, it looks fabulous. The flowers are so gourgeous. Very nice.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Such gorgeous flowers! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Samantha said...

Beautiful Card Valinda! Like your color choices.
I am so happy to be back online and looking forward to joining in the fun with everyone again. I almost feel like i have to get in the groove again....it's felt like forever since i have gotten to Mojo.