Saturday, April 02, 2011

Time to run the virus checker:)

Good morning:)
I just wanted to let you know that this last week I went to dwnld a freebie and FireFox said it blocked a black hole trojan virus.Ewww...but I decided since my puter had been running a bit slow..I would go ahead and run it ..just in case. Well...It found two of those buggers in there.:( Guess it thought it had blocked it? I didn't download the file..so was wondering if maybe it was on another one? Anyway..just thought I would give you the heads up and let you know that maybe you would want to do a complete scan. It took a while for it to run the check..so I wasn't on for a while when doing this.I got some much needed other things done though.LOL

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

dang girlfriend you are GOOD!! thanks so much for the link to that rocket lamp...but doesn't it look newer & with glitter, sounds newer and it was still $25. wow!
so sorry to hear about those nasty viruses but glad you caught them in time!!! oh and i LOVE the lacy flowers tut also! i checked it out last night finally! big HUGS to you my friend! always love when you visit! have a WONDERFUL weekend! :)

Judgirl said...

thanks for the reminder to watch out for those viruses. You have a great weekend ...relax and get ready for Mojo Monday..:)

hugs