Monday, April 25, 2011

Mojo Monday #188


Here' s my Mojo Monday card. I took way too much time working on this..LOL I have had an extremely FULL weekend....and I will tell you about it on my next post.IF I don't forget.hehe I used the background papers to make paper flowers to match.... and textured card stock to make the leaves .I like the way they turned out.:)
The papers are from a coordinating set that I had gotten a long time ago and the front page has been misplaced..so I can't tell you what they are.:(
The gems are from the bag of gems that Christy gave me. I still have plenty.
The ribbon is from Micheal's when they had a "three for sale". Love those!! :)

Thanks for stopping in and please don't leave without saying hi.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love those flowers and that lovely quote. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Judy said...

love the card Val ...sorry I have been slow getting over here...busy helping the girls move...and then Easter ..time for relaxation. Have a great week.

hugs

Charlene said...

So pretty! Love your colors.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card. :) I hope your full weekend was a good one.