Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mojo Monday #187




I FINALLY got the Mojo Monday Card made.Whew!! (wiping brow).LOL I got the photo as good as I could.The back ground blue and the scallop border design are not as different in color as this pic shows.Really!!:)
I decided that since I didn't have any ribbon on hand that would go with the colors I chose for the card..that I would use my string yarn again.:) Maybe I should look at my ribbon first from now on?hehe I did do a couple things different and I think it helped.I did the layers of the card first and then put the card together.It helped ..because..I didn't already have it glued and then realize I hadn't wrapped the ribbon around the correct layer.Been there..done that before.LOL

Credits:
Paper= Candy Blossoms paper pack
Scallop border is from Martha Stewart border punch
Flower= A purple fabric flower ..back layers only... then I added a white fabric flower on top of that ..then I added a paper flower I made to the center.:)
Stamp= I can't remember where I got it or who it belongs to.I threw the package away.:(
Ink is from Scrapability..it's purple.:)

Thanks for stopping in and please say Hi before you leave.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

5 comments:

Judy said...

wow look at you go ...awesome card..I am still working on my...hope today. You have a great day ...


hugs

Mrs. Miles said...

YAY - you MADE it, and such style too! Love it.

What sort of lighting are you using? Its very bright and natural! Good Job!!!

Love,
Barb

Samantha said...

Your card is beautiful! I like the colors you chose...i can't really put it in words but the combination of colors are perfect.
I am so looking forward to getting back on board with you all hopefully next week :)

Hugs

smiekeltje said...

Great card again! That Arts and Entertainement festival seems to be wonderful! Something like that is taking place here too, I think somewhere in july or so in a city nearby, Delft. We were there a couple of years ago and had a great time, watching some artists doing a show,(mostly a part of a theater show that will be going on during autumn and winter time) there also was a free-market, kind of flee market where mostly just people like you and me where selling stuff they did want to get rid off, you could call it a garage sale. You can find some terrific stuff for almost nothing. I hope to go there this year again, crossing fingers that the weather will be cooperative too! It's still some days away, but in case I don't visit you anymore before the weekend ( or I do, but could be lazy in not posting a comment, yeah I am terrible)I like to wish you all Happy Easter!
Hugs
Kyra

Amy L said...

This is a great card. Different and lovely.