Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Card using Gaye's CUTE kit.:)



I just HAD to play with
  • Gaye's
  • new Easter Hop kit and make another card..this time printing off her COOL elements and a couple of her papers in the kit.... then cutting them out..the best I could..Hehe and then using a stylist and pop dots to add some dimension to them. I tried to use this weeks Mojo monday sketch as much as I could. Everything you see except the white card stock and the teal border at the bottom of the top page came from
  • Gaye's
  • kit.:)
    Thank you soo much Gaye for sharing your kit with me and allowing me to play with it.:)I LOVE IT!

    Side note...the photo is no where near how nice this turned out.:)

    4 comments:

    GSCreations said...

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Valinda!!! That is BEAUTIFUL, WOW WOW WOW!!!! Absolutely STUNNING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Gosh so much work to cut all those out!! You've made an incredible card, it looks FANTASTIC!!!

    Judy said...

    that is so cool ..I know you are trying to get me to buy another kit...but to be honest Val you did an awesome job with her kit and made a beautiful card. And I see she loved it . Have a great Sunday and see you Mojo MOnday.

    hugs

    Samantha said...

    You did a wonderful job on your card! Love the colors. It must have been time consuming cutting it all out...but you know what it turned out Beautiful!!! Great Job!

    Well i will check back later for your Mojo 186. Wish i could have been apart of it.

    hugs

    Mrs. Miles said...

    That is GORGEOUS! Valinda you are such a crafty lady (in the nicest way, I mean!) I agree- Gaye's products have a sweet and unique appeal!

    Yay! - you Mojo today?

    Got your email, will reply,
    Love, Barb