Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Year Of Spring..layout.:)


Wow..I haven't done a layout in a while.:) My dear friend,Shirley
  • Xashee's Corner
  • made this BEAUTIFUL kit (New Year of Spring) and is offering it as a freebie on her blog. :) Please tell her I said hi...when you are there to pick yours up.:)
    The photo in the layout is one of Jim's Mom and Dad and their baby..Buddy.:) There is no doubt that they LOVE that pup.:) I'm not sure Dad actually kissed him..but I am pretty sure..he got a good lick.LOL


    Thanks for stopping in.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    2 comments:

    xashee's corner said...

    OH Val!! i LOVE it! thank you so very very much for sharing!! and i DOOOOOOOOOOOO believe an add on will be avail soon! (i just love those colors hehe) i really love that photo you used, sure feel the love there!!!!
    oh and to answer your tree question in the post before, yes we think that was a real tree, regrounded, cuz i don't think it will take root but it sure looked like a real tree, that was stuck back into the ground. i just LOVE the carving. some people talents continue to amaze me... like yours too!!!!!!!! HUGS thanks so very much for letting me know to stop on back!! Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!! :D

    Judgirl said...

    love the layout Val....yes Shirley kit is awesome ...I did pick it up and will try to do a layout with it..you have a great Wednesday.

    hugs