Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Mojo Monday


Yay...it's done!! LOL Christy (DD) helped me with this one.She suggested a few things to me and as I was being rushed to get to bed cause of an early Dental appointment this morning..I ran the card down to Christy's room.Asked her to cut some flourishes with her Cuttlebug and when I got up this morning..the card was laid out for me with the cute flower and leaves too.I just had to attach the flourishes and the flower and leaves so they would be permanent.I made a word art for it and I think Christy and I make a GREAT team..don't you? She always has wonderful ideas when it comes to craft projects.:)

Credits=

Papers = Miss Elizabeth's Bohemian-Leaves and vines.
Ink for stamp= Stampology
I used two different Martha Stewart border punches for the cute designs on the background paper.Decorative scissors did the rest.:)
Flourishes and flower with leaves= Christy's Cuttlebug

Thanks for stopping in and please don't leave without saying hi.:) I LOVE your visits!!!

Hugs,
Valinda

6 comments:

Judgirl said...

wow girl you made it and what a beautiful card you have made ...way to go ...talent ...talent..when are you giving me lessons. Love the card Val

Have a great week.

hugs

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Samantha said...

Your card is beautiful Valinda!!! You and your daughter did an awesome job. So glad to see you were able to come and play.
See like my mom you need to bug your daughter to come out and play Mojo....your daughter has talent i have seen many of here things on here.
Great job!!!

hugs

vwbug said...

That is one gorgeous card. That's for sharing it!

Mrs. Miles said...

Awwww - what a SWEET card, sweet daughter. The cuttlebug sure does a terrific job of cutting out the flourishes! So glad we created a carding monster out of you too haha.

Love,
Barb

Nancy said...

What a creative interpretation of the sketch. Your card is just lovely!