Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mojo Monday #184




Better late than never.LOL Not exactly "thrilled" with this one..but it will work great for a little girl..and our family has several little girls in it.:) I made the paper flowers with a McGill flower punch(Christy's =DD).First I punched the flower with the flower punch using white card stock.Then I colored the flower with pink ink...but only dabbed it so it wouldn't be solid pink.Then I used a stylist to add dimension to them. Placed a gem I got from Micheal's in the center of each.:) I used a heart sticker and placed it over the heart that was on the stamp (TPC Studio) I got from JoAnn's craft store. The ribbon is from "Celebrate It Valentine" that I got from Micheal's.I got the flourish stamp at Micheal's dollar bin too.I used it for the stem to the center flower.:)

Thanks for stopping in and please don't leave without saying Hi.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

3 comments:

Judgirl said...

Hi ...you did ..love the card. I knew you get that Mojo card up...any little girl or big girl would love to get this card. Have a great middle of the week.

Hugs

smiekeltje said...

Hi Valinda.
Why not satisfied with the card? It's a lovely one for a little girl! Having kind of same trouble, LOL. Started several times on a kit the last two days and every time deleted the two or three papers I've made. They just didn't turn out the way I had in my head. Perhaps today I will succeed.
Going to post now, so till next time!
Hugs
Kyra

Samantha said...

Great job Valinda! It's bright and any little girl will love it...It's Pink :)
Glad to see you were able to join us again this week.

Thank you again for your lovely comment this week!
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and a great weekend!

Hugs!