Thursday, March 24, 2011

I won an award!! :)


I was presented with an award from my dear friend Nina. She makes the most beautiful cards and has been an inspiration to me.:)

This blog award is for blogs with less than 300 followers and is to be passed along to 3-5 blogs.

There are several card blogs that inspire me to try something different or unusual and have taught me soo much about card making...and my friend Nina is one whom I consider a professional at it. She has inspired her family and me along with them... and together we enjoy visiting one another to be inspired and to inspire.:)
Since I am probably the newest one of the bunch to join the fun...I will choose the same ones Nina has chosen to pass the award on to....excluding myself of course.LOL

Please visit their blogs and leave some lovely compliments on their GORGEOUS work.:)

  • Nina

  • Barb

  • Judy

  • Samantha


  • Thank you my friends for including me in your fun...and for stopping in to give me encouragement.I am so honored!!

    Thank you soo much Nina and congratulations on your award! You truly deserve it!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    3 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Heavens Valind,

    Methinks you should be an honorary family member! Welcome to our cwazy creative fambly 

    Love, Barb

    Thx soooooo much for the award (clutching it to my chest and giving a speech)

    Judgirl said...

    thank you Val...you have always been a friend ...and girl you are so talented ...you share and give ideas...and if I should get stuck you always help give me an idea a word ...a smile. Thank you my friend. Have a great weekend.

    hugs

    Samantha said...

    Thank you Valinda for the award.

    You deserved 2 as well as you do a wonderful job on all of your cards.

    Thank you for all of your encouragement, support and all of your lovely comments.

    Hugs