Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby Shower Card


We're going to a baby shower today.My Nephew and his wife are expecting their third child in May.:) I worked on this card yesterday along with my Nephews Birthday card.They are going to celebrate both events this afternoon.
I found a better light that wouldn't show shadows when I take a pic of the cards..but..I think it is too bright.KWIM? This card has a little stronger colors to it on this side of the camera lens.:) My Nephew and Niece are waiting to find out which gender the baby is...on the day it is born...so I had to make a card that would do for either. I recolorized the pads of the baby bears feet and inside the ears to match the background paper.

Credits:
Background paper is from a digital kit by LilyBelle called "Brand New Baby".
Stitched corners =CZS Baby Kit.-no longer available.:(
Baby Bottle = My Baby Kit by Scrap & Tubes
Baby of Mine corner WA =JeanC179
Bear = Momma and Baby_SF
Ribbon is from the dollar bin ...Micheal's Craft store.
Tag=Raspberry Road's Vintage baby kit-I did a burn around the edges
Wordart=I think it was a quote from Baby Shower Quotes
Font=Melanie ??

Thanks for stopping in and thank ALL of you for your wonderful comments!! Makes me very happy.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

1 comment:

Judgirl said...

love the card...girl you are so talented. Thank you for stopping by ...love your comments and your encouragement. You have a great weekend...baby shower and a birthday...you are like me on a busy weekend...don't forget to turn those clocks ahead.

Hugs