Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another Card using Barb Derksen's Balloon.:)




My dear friend Barb..Mrs.Miles.(link in sidebar) has a COOL Balloon Festival Elements Set she is selling in her store.If you are interested in collecting them for yourself..then click on the link..
  • HERE
  • I used one of her balloons to make this card and am quite pleased with the result.:)

    The cloud is from Delicious Scraps and is one of her CU clouds. Her link is in my sidebar too.:) I added some glitter around the edges with my silver glitter pen from Martha Stewart.
    The background papers are Miss Elizabeth's and I got those from the Dollar Tree. I made the tag on Photo Impact...and cut it out after the word art had been added using the Melanie font.

    Thanks for stopping in...:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    1 comment:

    Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

    WOW Ms. Valinda, aren't you quite the master of creative card creation! Your cards are GORGEOUS girl!

    Thank you, from the depths of my being, for all the encouraging words during these past few weeks. I just love my Scrapland family to pieces as y'all are here come rain or shine! MWAH!

    I popped over form Shirley's blog to see what you created with her kit and you've whipped up a VERY sweet layout lovely lady!

    I never made it to my blog to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day, so here I be wishin' ye one on your blog! He, he ...

    Have a WONDERFUL weekend and I'm looking forward to peeking in on you, Barb and Shirley when I can to see your newest card creations!

    Love and hugs,
    Linda :D