Saturday, February 26, 2011

Poem

I wrote a poem on Feb.15th 2011 . If you have looked at my profile..you will notice that I like to write poems.I am not a poet..but I do like to write them when I get inspiration for one.:) Hope you like this one.:)

Friend of Mine

A friend is someone to talk to
...when things don't go so well,
For they will sit and listen
as your tears begin to swell.
They'll take your hand within
their own and gently lead you
to HIS throne.
Comfort there you too will find.
For there you'll find that friend
of MINE.

Poem by Valinda

2 comments:

Judgirl said...

Awwwwww ...made me remember the friends and family I hold dear and love. A tear...a thank you....how blessed I am to have you my friend. loved the poem.Have a great weekend

Hugs

Mrs. Miles said...

Beautiful Valinda, I feel this way about ... YOU!

Thanks for sharing - I love poetry. Have not done enough lately.

Love, Barb