Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mojo Monday again.:)



Here is my first card for this week.Definitely need that lighbox...hey...Jimmmmm!!!:) The colors are brighter in person.:)
The link to Monday Mojo..is in my sidebar. You should go see the beautiful cards everyone has created using this lovely sketch.:)
Credits are ...

Papers = Miss Elizabeth's Coordinating scrapbook papers.
Stamp = Dollar bin from Micheal's ...no brand name on it.
Flower = Dollar Tree...yeah..I'm frugal.LOL
Jewels..same bag Christy gave to me.:)

Thanks for stopping in!!

Hugs,
Valinda

4 comments:

Judgirl said...

love the card ...awesome ...awesome job. Jim maybe two light boxes...:).Girl you did it ...love the card. Have a great day.

hugs

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty Valinda, I am so glad you are doing Mojo Monday with us.

Samantha said...

Beautiful card Valinda!! Glad you were able to join in again this week.

Mrs. Miles said...

Yeah, frugal is such a nicer word than cheap, chintzy or penny pinching isn't it Valinda *snort*!!! I am the queen of frugal and I am going to adopt this lovely word. I will drawl it out as frrooooooooo-gal. I am a frrrooooooo gal, alright. I am feeling like just razzing you so bad - because I am missing you.

Your card is wonderful, you have a gift for this, you know?

Keep them coming!

Love ya,
Barb