Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Mojo :)



Here is my second Mojo Monday card. Thought I would see what else I could do with the design for this week.:) Jim doesn't know it yet..but I can see a lightbox in the making soon.LOL I opened the card up to stand while I was taking the pic.That is why the angle is a little off.


Credits are :
Mojo Monday=(link in sidebar)
Papers = The Paper Studio- Faith pack
Round design = Paperbilitie's Decorative Accessories (precut heritage accents)
Ribbon = Solid-By-Spool
Font= Park Avenue

We are still trying to figure out how to get these cards posted to Mojo Monday's blog. We WILL figure it out though.LOL

Thanks for looking!
Valinda

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

A Mojo :). Very nice card, I love the color.

Judgirl said...

yes girl you have have it down to talented ...agree with Nina awesome colors. Light box ...did you put in an order for Two...and the plans to your scrapbook cabinet..was showing Bare it ...trying to hint . Awesome job Val.Isn't Mojoing fun.

hugs