Sunday, January 30, 2011

My birthday was this last Friday.Jan.28. and I am fortunate to have lived another year!!YAY!! LOL I am 57 now and those wrinkles that were hiding just under the skin..have decided to betray me and pop out for all the world to see.hehe I have had a wonderful 57 years and most of them are with my wonderful,sweet,treat me like a Princess..husband.This coming Aug.1 we will have been married for forty years!! WOW! time sure flies when you are having fun.:)
Do you see the beautiful elements pack my Dear,sweet, friend ...
  • Barb
  • (Mrs.Miles) has left us to celebrate my birthday? Isn't this amazing?!!! She has a beautiful poem on her blog for me too.Please go take a look ..read the poem and collect this fantastic gift she has left there for us.:)
    Thank you soo much Barb!! It made me cry when I saw it and it has touched my heart deeply that you would take the time to do this for me. How SWEET! I pray a SPECIAL blessing for you my friend!!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    5 comments:

    vw bug said...

    Happy Belated Birthday. I'm always a week behind... so don't worry about being forgetful around me. ;-) Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment.

    xashee's corner said...

    Happy (belated) Birthday to you! i just got caught up on your blog and absolutely LOVE your scrapbook cabinet! GREAT job to you both!! oh and thank you for stopping by and sharing such a good idea about printing too! HUGS!
    heading over to Mrs. Miles now!hehe Have a WONDERFUL evening! :)

    smiekeltje said...

    Oh bummers!!! I should have known your birthday, but forgot! Please forgive me. Anyhow, all good birthday wishes to you, though belated and a big birthday hug. Don;t worry about the wrinkles, they seem to llike to show themselves t the world. LOL! I have them to. They say, it makes the face more interesting hahahaha.
    A lovely gift from Mrs. Miles for you!
    And here it comes again:
    Happy birthday to you!!!
    Hugs
    Kyra

    Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

    Valinda, sweet lady, dear friend, I was just over catching up with Barb a wee bit and saw her post for your birthday. Naturally, I had to dash on over here and apologize for missing YOUR special day and to leave you with "belated" birthday wishes!

    Thank you for gracing my blog with your presence and for your kind words and encouragement ... and for putting a BIG smile on my face!

    May the year ahead bring about more desires of your heart as well as an ABUNDANCE of laughter to keep your heart young and to show the world, via those new found wrinkles, just HOW much you love and enjoy life!

    Perhaps we can look at those wrinkles in a different light (no pun intended). They are the evidence of perpetual bliss ... you know, sort of like a smile that gets stuck! Are you visualizing this? Uhm, aside from looking in the mirror that is? LOL!

    Lots of love coming your way and may your week be a MOST glorious one - XOXO

    Lainey said...

    Valinda,

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. I've rather neglected it lately with a lot of things going on.
    Hugs and may your birthday be a harbinger of the year ahead.

    Lainey