Friday, December 31, 2010

Organized my scrapbook cabinet







I spent part of the day before yesterday organizing the scrapbook cabinet Jim built for me. I took a lot of stuff off of the top of the cabinet and then slowly reorganized it while putting most of it back up there because I didn't have anywhere else to put it.hehe Now I need to get the rest of my mess off of the dining room table .. so we can get back to a somewhat normal routine.:) Jimmy helped me to put the Christmas decorations back into boxes and placed back in their resting places in the garage the day before this. :) It's been a really busy week!!!
Happy New Year my friends!!!:)


Hugs,
Valinda

6 comments:

Judgirl said...

oh I love the unit Jim built you ....could I add it to my wish list. wow girl you have a quite a collection of craft stuff ...but then again you and Christy are so talented.
My friend I pray the best for you in the new year may God bless you and yours and answer all your hearts desires. Thank you for always being there and for the listening ear...and heart.


hugs and lots of love
Judy

Amanda said...

Happy New year! Doesn't it feel great to be so organized! Looking good lady!

Mrs. Miles said...

Ow I wish my area looked like this! It's a dream set up. It warms my heart to know this is where you made our pretty cards.

Hope you are having a great day, I'll catch up with you soon.

Love, Barb

Kyra said...

Happy Birthday to Jim!! Hey, my brain is still wroking LOL! I didn't forget.
Hope you all have a wonderful day together!
Hugs
Kyra

Notes by Nina said...

Hi Valinda, I received a beautiful Christmas card in the mail from you yesterday. Thank you so much. Did you make it? Your craft unit is a work of art, I love it and I am ohh so jealous. Look at all your fabulous stuff. Have a wonderful day. Enjoy your snow. We had 4 inches but then the rain melted it all away in under 5 hrs.

Everyday Mom Ideas said...

I have a huge crush on your scrapbook cabinet!!! That is so fantastic, Im drooling!