Wednesday, August 04, 2010

GS Picnic Promenade kit and layouts + Freebies




My fellow scrapper and dear friend Gaye has made such an ADORABLE and FUN kit... and I couldn't resist making some layouts using it.:) In the top layout...Christy and I made a trip to the park so she could walk Freedom..our dog..and try out her new skates. The park is really NICE...and they keep adding to it.I have pics I will show you at a later time.:)
The second layout is of my two youngest grand daughters Lexi and Destiny.The pics were taken from this last Easter.
If you would like to purchase the kit and/or grab the two freebie (8"x8") QP's I made..please visit Gaye's blog .She has them over there.:) Gaye is such a FANTASTIC artist and I LOVE her work!! :) Please tell her I said Hi and be sure to leave some love!!

  • Gaye's blog
  • No comments: